Sunday, April 22, 2012

Just a reminder...

In case I ever do have a kid I never want to forget the names I like.

Boy: Gander Edward? Bax

Girl: Lakelynn Ann Bax, or Lakelynn Adabelle Bax or Adabelle Lakelynn Ann Bax or a name I like that could work for both genders, Harper CheyeAnn Bax for a girl or Harper Embry Bax for a boy.

Update:

 I don't like Harper for a boy, that's weird.

We did end up having a daughter (even though I told myself I never would have kids) We named her Harper Lynn Bax.

(I'm telling myself no more kids now(in fact I am getting the 3-year Nexplanon today, Tuesday, March 4th 2014) BUT In case there is ever another "oops" knowing my luck I'd have another girl I would name her Hallie Ann Bax.

If by chance I did have a boy, I would still stick with the name Gander James Bax. (But Lil' Josh used James as the middle name :/, so maybe not) or Gander Edward Bax. Note: Papa's middle name is Wilbur. So maybe Gander Wilbur Bax?

But if I wanted to stick to the H's and had a boy I'd still want Gander for the first name and maybe a middle name that doubles as a nick name that starts with H?

Gander Hunter Bax, Gander Hendrix Bax, Gander Harvey Bax.

IF I wanted his name starting with an H, then Maybe Hurley Gander Bax, Hendrix Gander Bax, Hunter Gander Bax,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect bloggers. Please don't be a grammar Nazi.