Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Livin' On the Edge

I've lived on the out skirts of the city all my life, not quite out the city but not in it so much so that we have to recycle and have cement curbs. I have always wanted to be one of those country bumpkin redneck girls, I cant say that is completely me, but I've had my fair share of that life style. I hung out in the garage with dad, I can change my own tire, do my own spark plugs and with some help maybe even do my own piston rings. I've driven 3 wheelers and quads and played in the mud. I've shot a gun and drank a few beers or so. But my personality has always been kinda off with it. I am or well if I had the money I would be a materialistic kinda girl. I love to paint my nails, and cut style and color hair. I am every bit girly girl as I am a country bumpikn redneck. To get to the point of this...I want to ride a Harley Davidson. I have been into this tv show called Son's of Anarchy and I love the bikes on there. My family rides motorcycles as well. I got to thinkin about what it would be like to ride with my aunt Traci and uncle Jim and maybe even my cousin Jessica.  i want to learn how to ride and I want there to be something more to me. I feel like all I have to offer is company and small entertainment. I'm not saying I wanna ride because it'll make me look cool...but I want people to know that there are more things about me that might come as a shock to them but its who I've always been, I've just chose not to shine. but if any of you are intersted in what I want to ride...I have two favorites. They are Harley Davidson Sportster models and I am kinda leaning towards one more than the other and have high hopes that its a perfect bike for me. This is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect bloggers. Please don't be a grammar Nazi.